Housing Disrepair Claims

Housing Disrepair Claim Specialists

There is a law in the United Kingdom that protects tenants from living in housing that is in disrepair. This law, called the Landlord and Tenant Act 1985, requires landlords to keep their properties in good repair and provides tenants with a way to seek compensation if they are living in housing that is not up to standard.

If you believe that your landlord has not kept your property in good repair, you may be able to make a claim for housing disrepair. This can be done by contacting a solicitor who specializes in this area of law. They will be able to assess your case and determine whether you have a valid claim.

Making a claim for housing disrepair can be complex, so it is important to seek legal advice from a solicitor who has experience in this area. They will be able to guide you through the process and help you get the compensation you deserve.

Speak to Professional Solicitors

Contact us at Prime Legal Solicitors today at info@primelegalsolicitors.co.uk or 01706 644144 for more information so we can help you

Scroll to Top